And if the infection gets worse than ventilator is only source of breathing for the patient. It begins with common flu and within days it starts affecting your respiratory organs and can even block them completely. Its first case was identified in 2019 and with its spread in days appeared as pandemic in the whole world. It is named ascovid-19 by world health organization.
It can spread through air. It is one the most dangerous. Also it weakens the immunity and due to this people with weak immunity are difficult to survive through it. In that case older community and children are high risk of getting infected by this virus. Although it can be manage if identified on time or a little earlier but still it has taken a lot of lives. It is one of the most dangerous from of virus because it spreads within no time. Also it via coughing, sneezing and through touch. If a person infected with corona sneezes the germ particles of this virus stays in air and makes the air pollutant. In order to keep your air free of corona impact 840 disinfectant sprayer is used for this purpose. It helps in keeping the environment clean and free of germ particles. And this sprayer is easily available at all titan parts.
Signs and symptoms of corona virus:
Its signs and symptoms appear a little late. They usually appear after 14 or 15 days of infection. Before that the person is asymptomatic but right after two weeks its symptoms begin with common flu and later they get worse. During the period of incubation or absence of symptoms it is difficult to identify if it is corona virus or not. Common sign and symptoms for corona include
- Fever- patients complain of mild fever at the start when the symptoms start to appear but then the fever rises at much higher levels.
- Cough- it is one of the most common symptom of corona virus.
- Body aches- along with high fever body aches and pain in muscles is observed in almost all of the patients.
- Shortness of breath- it targets the respiratory system of the body therefore shortness of breath occur in all the people infected from corona virus.
- Sore throat- due to infection along the respiratory track soreness in throat also takes place.
- Chest pain- due to severe coughing and shortness of breath there is a rise in chest pain.
- Headache- pain in head and body increases with increase in severity of sign and symptoms.
- Tiredness- restlessness and tiredness is also one of the symptoms of this infection.
The level and severity of these sign and symptoms vary from person to person but all these symptoms are present in all corona patients. They can get worse in older patients and in children due to weaker immunity and due inability to cope up with these symptoms. Fear and thoughts of losing the battle of life can also make them worse in some patients. Some of the less common symptoms include
If any of these symptoms gets worsened then seek medical emergency as soon as possible. And also if you have mild symptoms then stay in self isolation to protect others from getting infected because it can spread from one person to another through contact and via exchanging breath from a distance less than 6 feet. Self isolation can reduce the risk of spread and can also decrease the severity of symptoms.
It is a group of viruses that spreads through contact. Interaction with a already infected person is the biggest cause of corona virus in healthy person. The infection shows up to spread effortlessly among individuals, and proceeds to be found over time approximately how it spreads. Research has made it clear that it spreads from individual to individual among those in near contact inside approximately 6 feet, or 2 meters. The infection spreads by respiratory exchange of droplets discharged when somebody with the infection coughs or talks. These particles of virus can be breathed in or arrive within the mouth or nose of an individual nearby. It can moreover spread on the off chance that a individual touches a surface with the virus on it and after that touches his or her mouth, nose or eyes, in spite of the fact that this isn’t considered to be a fundamental way it spreads.
Older community and small children are high risk of getting infected from this virus. And weak immunity is the complication that comes in the way of covid-19. A few of the other common complications are
- Pneumonia or double pneumonia
- Organ failure in several organs
- Heart problems
- Kidney problems
- Blood clot formation
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
There has been no vaccine for corona virus yet but it can be avoided by taking some precautionary measures. They include
- Avoid going in large gatherings or to places with huge crowd.
- Avoid coming in contact with a already infected person at less than 6 feet.
- Wash your hands with an alcohol sanitizer for at least 20 seconds frequently or as much as you can in a day.
- Cover your face with mask while going outside for buying grocery or to any other public place. Also use nonmedical cloth masks to cover your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose along with your elbow or a tissue once you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and purify high-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, light switches, gadgets and counters, daily with a disinfectant.